Assalamu Alaikum parents
We will have TAD classes tomorrow. This month, beyond the usual Qur’an studies, we are also covering the True Islam campaign as well. Kids will go through these topics and will do a video recording as well.
ML1 students started this exercise last month and each kid is assigned a topic already as was mentioned in the last mail. As was told in the last email, please get the kids to say two lines about the assigned topic. We will video recording these kids tomorrow Insha Allah. If the weather is good, we will take them to a nearby park for the videos.
Here are the assignments again
- True Islam wholly rejects all forms of terrorism – Aiden
- True Islam believes in non violent Jihad of the self and of the pen – Daniyal
- True Islam believes in the equality, education, and empowerment of women – Faris
- True Islam advocates freedom of conscience, religion, and speech –
- True Islam advocates for the separation of mosque and state – Faaez
- True Islam believes in loyalty to your country of residence – Zuhair
- True Islam encompasses the Universal Declaration of Human Rights – Mahid
- True Islam believes in all verses of the Qur’an and forbids lying – Taha
- True Islam recognizes that no religion can monopolize salvation – Zain