Assalam o Alaikum,
As you all know we had to cancel Tahir Academy today due to inclement weather, sorry for the short notice and I hope you got this message in time. For future situations like this, we are instituting the following weather policy for Tahir Academy.
During bad weather, we make every attempt to assess the road conditions and notify staff and students as early as possible. Every effort is made to assess the road conditions and make a final decision by 10:15 a.m. (45 mins before start) Although, if the weather worsens during the morning hours and a decision can be made later than the 10:15 goal.
- The principal will send out an email to all parents.
- The information will be posted to the Tahir academy website as well at the following location. https://tahiracademydallas.org/communications/
- The message will be communicated through Nisarat and Atfal communication channels.
If Tahir Academy is open, the classes will be held for the whole day to ensure the safety of the parents and students. Makeup classes and exams will be communicated within 24 hours of the cancellation.
Please feel free to reach out to me or any Tahir Academy staff if you have any questions on this policy.
Principal Tahir Academy