Teachers are one of the biggest assets for any Academy. Please read through the teacher responsibilities below and contact us if you are interested.
- Not volunteer, but teaching staff of the Academy. Tahir Academy does not pay our teachers in dollars, but they seek a much better compensation from Allah
- Commit your time to teach our children. A teacher has to commit time every class day for at least one full term of the academic year.
- Fulfill the job responsibility with best effort
- Pay attention to each student and help each student learn at their pace
- Give homework and communicate with parents on weekly activities and quarterly progress using the webpage or email
- Be a role model during and off class hours; on and off campus
- Follow Academy policies and Jama’at decorum
- Plan and discuss leaves; cooperate with other staff and Jama’at office holders
- Scope limited to Academy. Not responsible for students off Academy hours